R1 Financial Group is a registered investment advisor (RIA) based in Dallas, Texas. It provides financial planning and investment management services to individuals, couples and small business owners, and it offers retirement plan set up and aministration to small businesses and non-profit organizations. These services include:
Financial Planning & Investment Management:
- Personal finance foundations - cash flow/ budgeting, debt management (student loan, credit card), insurance planning (life, auto, home), building an emergency fund, major purchase planning and advice (ex. new home, new car), etc.
- Advise clients on long-term financial goals (retirement savings and investment plans, college savings plans, etc.) and best options and strategies to achieve goals.
- Set up and manage retirement accounts (IRAs), college savings accounts (529 plans) and general investment accounts, including initial investment selection and monitoring.
- Rollover and consolidate previous job retirement accounts (401(k), 403(b), etc.) and IRAs.
- Unbiased advice and transparent fees for all services. No commissions, no sales charges, no hidden fees.
Retirement Plans for Small Businesses/Non-Profits:
- Educate organizations about various plan options (401(k), 403(b), SIMPLE/SEP IRA, etc.) suitable for their organization.
- Plans available for sole proprietors with no employees up through organizations with 100+ employees.
- Initial plan set-up, including completion of plan documents, IRS forms, selection of plan custodian, account opening and employee enrollment.
- Optional one-on-one meetings with employees to help them select appropriate contribution percentage and investments.
- Complete on-going plan administration and year-round support to allow organizations to offer this valuable employee benefit with no hassle and minimal costs.
- Call or e-mail for a custom, no-obligation proposal!
We work with clients to understand their goals, educate them about their options, and give our unbiased advice and recommendations to help them reach their goals, and we build lasting relationships with our clients along the way. Call or e-mail us to discuss our services or to set up a no-obligation meeting.
Click below to learn more about our process, our clients, our philosophy and key personnel.
Next: More about R1 Financial Group and Our Process
R1 Financial Group
13154 Coit Rd., Ste. 102C
Dallas, TX 75240
Phone: (214) 628-9100